Below are a list of top Forex affiliate programs. Do note that this is not intended to be a review of the trading experience, but of their role as an affiliate. However, our experience is that each of the five brokers below is also a top-notch company to work with. Our list is deliberately short, having refused to vouch for brokers who have poor customer/client service or who make withdrawls difficult.
1. eToro is one of the oldest and most trusted FX brokers online with nearly 3 million users from 140 countries. We have had personal, trading experience with them, and appreciate how easy it is to fund an account and withdraw via PayPal. Their education section, market research reports and trading system is unique and among the best in the industry. While their $200/referral may not be as high as others, their 25% revenue share option is a solid deal. See our eToro video review.
2. Plus 500 is another large, well known currency trading brokerage that is also regulated and known for generous payouts to affiliates. They operate a multi-asset trading system that gives clients flexibility when choosing what markets to focus on: currencies, CFDs, ETFs and commodities are all supported. Around since 2008, they are the real deal. Payouts go as high as $600/signup. Watch our Plus500 review video.
3. Easy Forex typically ranks well among end users due to their array of trading tools. Their affiliate dashboard is easy to read and payouts are prompt. They are registered in Australia and Cypress and maintain client funds in a separate account from the corporation itself, meaning that deposits are safe from lawsuits or default. The company was founded in 2003, and with over a decade of experience, it is no wonder they have the largest FX-related Facebook group. Affiliates receive between $100-1000 for qualifying referrals, and they offer a 25% revenue share. Here’s our Easy Forex video.
4. Markets.com offers clients both FX and CDF trading as well as supporting the popular MetaTrader4 platform. They have a $100 minimum funding requirement for new accounts, which makes it an easy broker for noobs to try out without much of a financial commitment. They also have a solid education section to help new traders get up to speed. They also offer Binary Option trading, and pay CPA affiliates up to $700 for new FX traders and $500 for new Binary traders. View the review video for Markets.com
5. AVA boasts over $500mil paid out to affiliates, which, as they say, is ‘the proof in the pudding.’ They have been around since 2006 and employ a team of multilingual support staff to help traders and affiliates get answers fast. Their leverage allowances range from 50:1 – 400:1 on currencies, commodities and indexes. They disburse affiliate earnings on the 15th of every month, and affiliates can earn up to $100 for each new client your introduce or even more if you go with their revenue share option. We made this video of Ava Trade Forex for you to watch.
If you are looking for مراجعة الفوركس, please translate this page for Forex broker reviews.